Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nice trip =) - 1U

Pheeeww~Yesterday the trip was great =D
We reach there around 10 something.
Then we watch Karate Kid =)
Nice show, I love it! ♥
.
After that we went to Neway.
Sing k♥ haha.
Actually is 3 hours, but they dint come and help us check out.
So whatever loo...can sing longer ;D

Nothing, is just a paper =)


Cute may. =)


in side the 大头贴machine. thats why make me so white =X
May 抢镜头! =(


Me and Hui. Teammate =D


I'm so short @.@


Lol. i love this pic =D

____________________________________________________________________

My perasan pic =X
If dont like it, then dont see =X



___________________________________________________________________

Late photos.
That day went to aunty house for a night.
Next day morning.
This cat- Twinky slept on me @.@
i was like. Wow @.@
He is cute =D
Somebody jealous liao~~wakaka =X





Back home.
Guess what, my naughty cody==
Climb the door.
Hang over there.
番薯==
Beh tahan.
i take photo alrdy only help him down =D.

1 comment:

simple1happy said...

我好像看电影啦~~~
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!!!!

……T,T
suzhen 爱自拍了哦~~~*o*
细~