Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just finish my dinner. Full =)
Today pasar malam, but raining. Cant go T^T
But baba said he will buy me Tau Fu Fa, dunno is it true. xD
Yum Yum.
.
Today 1st period sejarah, we went to library again. (yeah~air-cond =X)
Nice place to sleep =) totally silent. Lol.
.
I feel so lucky that i'm in my current class now =)
No Sadness, But Happiness =)
Everyday fool around, chat around.
We can chat whatever topics. Games, Family, Relationship problems and etc. =)

Fish- The girl who sit beside me and fool with me alot
Weng- gentle man
Shirley- The blur one =D
Amanda- A girl who likes PINK =X
Pooh- The boy who taller than me.
Chin Hao- Pro in math and add math @.@
Tze Ying- Cute and nice girl =D
Soo yoong- Honest one. Lol
天赐- Quiet one.
Chee Ken- The one who always get injured.

HeHe. them o(n.n)v

4 comments:

simple1happy said...

why me blur leh~?!T.T
u blur higher than me lo~~~
haha~
lol
not no sadness,
because your nerve line so big and thick Y~^^*

...
aiyo~~!!
today no go school's kid!!!

SuSu said...

So bad la u!!! soii poh~~. hey, i sick leh. u come take care me laa..=X really no sadness mah, u always want laugh then dont want laugh. scare got what 鱼尾纹..cheh

SuSu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simple1happy said...

lol
u same with Kah Weng Y~~
today 2 ppl no go school...>,<

aiyo!
i like u like ~~*