Friday, June 25, 2010

Sad case T^T
My add science failed=(
What da.
But my Bm pass!! horray ;D
Just back from Add Math tuition.
Thanks to the rain and teacher was stuck in a traffic jam.=.='''
And he is not coming!=O
Wasted one and the half hour for doing nothing.
Actually i don't feel like going, cause i'm kinda sleepy-.-
.
A blank of an eye, Micheal Jackson has past away 1 year. Lol
i'm talking crap huh? =X
Maybe. Cause i wanna make my post a bit longer.Lols
I like to listen to his songs since i'm a kid=X
SuSu, what la you. People watch A B C D..u watch MJ!=P
My grandma was like keep plays the DVD for me. xD
And then i'll just singing like nobody's business.
I cant stop watching his concert DVD when i was small. Lol.
dunno why.
Maybe affected by aunties and uncle.
Or maybe! My father! Lol.
That time i'm still the only child, they went to work and the tv is mine!xD
mine mine mine~~
.
Just make a small update here=)
And now is 5 pm!
Pucca time!! xD
gtg gtg gtg!!=X

85 85 85 85!!
lalalalalalala

2 comments:

simple1happy said...

lol
why your blog write english ah!?><''
my english so bad leh~~
lol
BUT~~~~
...but i know u say wat..~:p
haha~
u like MJ?!@@
i don know de?
your face no write :i like MJ leh~*



[ 我干嘛和你一起癫写英文啊?T.T ]

笑~没烦恼 said...

lol
BM pass very good meh ><
apa lar lu~
mine bm 2 mark diff only
next time sure pass lor ...