Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Simple life is awesome..rocks!!

Simple life is awesome!!
rocks...
don't know suddenly feel like wanted to write it as title
Lol.

today..hanging around school...
Bm & Sejarah teacher are not coming in (same teacher...lol)
Kinda crazy in school today. But after science, all are busying doing their homework.
Some are preparing for exam *what a good student, glad to be in this class xD
And, they all makes me feel like wan to do homework too.
Lol. I do Math..1 boy in my claass was doing revision, guess what subject he is doing!
Sejarah =.=..great~
i was like..WOW! so hard working.

Suddenly, Jia Ling called my name..
call me go to pejabat..find Pn.Jong
reach there, all are looking photo album.
haha..got me..but it makes me so ugly T.T
then..12.20++..
teacher called us back 2 class....
so..when wanted 2 go back, i saw Jia Hui and few friends over there..so i talked to them for awhile...
*is tat counted as ponteng? No rite? 0.0
12.50++ back to class..wkk
lucky teacher din write i ponteng..
hahas...

so, thats all for my school life...
come back..taken a nap...
do homework...
and NOw!!!
blogging..Lol.
so..byebye.^^

No comments: