Thursday, May 14, 2009

happy happy

*wee~
tomorrow go to Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad for the project *great! =.=
hahas...before that there is only 4- 6..but now, i think all of the Chinese are going, errr..around 10
*i guess so.
our class only got a few chinse only...errr, total 12 only *swt
OMG...tomorrow gonna spend my money again!
*MONey!! please dun fly away...cannot muz press myself not to spend so much of it( ◕﹏◕)
*yeapiie

haiz..still got few more steps, my project gonna finish!! * cheers!!!
but my kaedah still cant figure it out *boohoo

Tomorrow after school can go jor, so excited niah..wakakak
aiks...today i do the card for teacher's day..
haha..guess wat, i use diffrent country's language to write Happy Teacher's Day for my KH teacher...
cause, every student need to do one, so i've been choosen to do for my KH teacher..>.<
haha..i know i'm kinda creative ya! do you agree? xD
so tired ah now..so, dont wan to write so long lah..haha..
Buh-Bye^^

No comments: