Thursday, May 21, 2009

EXAM!!!

Today BM 1 and 2, so far so not good...
During Bm1, maybe i keep on dreaming, so, the time is just nice for me to finish 40 question
*errr...thank god? yup^^ thank god..hehes
it was so damn hard...but i can effort it *i guess so..lols

BM2 it was a mess!!!
i'm using around 30++ minute to do Ringkasan *if i'm not mistaken
then the Bahagian B..
"Kepentingan aktiviti sukan"...*WTH?!?!
i think i write until langkah-langkah...my friends too
all of us have no idea what should we write...
Bahagian C, ok a little bit...
Bahagian D, guess guess tembak tembak xD
that time i'm so darn sleepy..

During Sivik exam...
totally not in the exam mood...
i don't either want concentrate to read those question...
the subjective..i dunno whats "advertisement" in bm..
i know my friend told me before what is the meaning of "advertisement" but i forgotten >.<
at the end, after school, i ask my friend..she say is iklan..
OMG!!!is iklan lah...

kk...
tomorrow i think i'm so dead..
SEJARAH wei~
the so called "story"...
i dint read before so confusing de "story" lo~since i form 1...
the tokoh-tokoh name...
the date with dd/mm/yyyy..
what happen, why happen, when it happen.. bla bla bla bla~
and so many shit thing gonna memorize..
haiz..
all this are so
C
O
N
F
U
S
E

tomorrow english too..
this subject for me ok ok lo...
not so bad..
kakas..but i must becareful of my grammar..
hehes..
aiya, but still got little bit scare lo..
this exam dont play play ah...
i wan get flying colours de^^

wish me luck tomorrow T.T



No comments: