Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cina paper 1 and 2

hoho.
today bahasa cina paper 1 and 2.
okok lo.

after done all the question.
sleep and do something boring.
and then ah, the pei shin go make two flower with two piece of paper. =.=
the mun yan show me, then i saw and said is black rose.
then i dunno what so funny, pei shin go laugh so loud. sot jor guah.

then during pendidikan seni. i use round 10minute to finish it.
and then, look around.
then the may become pig jor.
kakas.

lols.
today itu mun yan, so funny lo.
keep on complain and gossip her sister.
lols.

nothing special lo. today dunno why after school so traffic jam de.
usually not so traffic jam de lo.
my mum come late.zzz
and then still need to go and fetch my bro.
my bro's school even worst. the vehicles can't even move ah.
so wasting time eh.
around 10minute only can move.
and then my bro brought few lollipop with glowing light. *the glowing like is the stick, dun misunderstand
it cost 50cent per lollipop. *OMG, so cheap? can eat or not wat? ><
then, ann glin today got belanja me lollipop.
so i said to my bro, my lollipop better. wakakaka
cheap and is made in Malaysia. *support domestic products! rocks

then, my mother fried rice
she said, 10 kind of organic rice *organic
then i was like..what the!
does it taste good?!
then, when i tasted it was so.........
DELICIOUS
but my mother go cook the lady fingers.
yuccky, so slimiie!
and my bro love it . ==|| *gosh
and he sapu all the "fingers"

and then my bro watch Brown Sugar Macchiato.
he laugh like crazy boy.
zzzz

today so tired i taken a nap, after that went to pasar malam.
then a..went i walking to pasar malam.
i saw a lady and a girl so familiar.
so i watch properly, is jason's mother and sister.
he so lazy.
stay in the car wait for her mother and sister.

and then, thats all.
aiks. tomorrow KH.
havent do revision.
so, gtg. tata~



No comments: