Friday, May 8, 2009

Lame!!!

Hoho....
so fast Friday already...
Today, Moral teacher dint come...haha...
Fun Fun Fun!!!

Another crazy day...haha
laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!


WHAT A LAME PERSON I EVER MET!!


Today..the *****

receive a letter...which written by a guy tat i dun know him..
but he know my friend...
he help my friend to write a letter 4 the ******
what is it about, i'm not very sure lah...
but, I JUST KNOW TAT!!!!
the ***** say..
she don't wan the guy to apologize 4 us..
she wan us to apologize to her our ownself..
CALL THE *** STOP DREAMING LAH

she's the 1 who done it...
why should i say sorry to her...
she still wan to call her parent cum...
e ren xian gao zhuang!!!

call lah...tat time more worst...
let her mother know her own daugther so fake and so bad...
tat time PADAN MUKA!!!

she wan me 2 apologize ? CAN!!!
wait till she say sorry to me and my mother!!!
cannot stand her Princess Style jor...
Princess should go private school or maybe home school...
here not suitable for you...

Is so childish u know that?OMG
Ohya~~ forgotten u are a kid...yaya...
forgotten...

ARGH!!
i know u all already bored reading all my complains..hahas
but i have no choice...
i onli can say what i wan in here...
haha...

So I'm Waiting Somebody 2 Come , Rite Now~~!!!!!

No comments: