Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve. @@

Christmas eve.
Also the day that i get my PMR result.

I woke up at 8 something, cause i cant sleep at all...nervous@@.
The day before, my friend told me is 10am.
I prepared everything, going out, she called me..

"erm...i went to school just now, they said 11am.."
"harh?! why so late 1?so how? later nobody fetch me la."
"u come my house 1st lo."
"kays"

So! i went to her house...like 1 hours at her house..fool around. hahaa.=)
Then another friend called again..

"ehhhh. 11.45am.."
"wth.= ="
"where are u?"
"parkson"
"we go find u"
"ok"

zzz..so we went to parkson.
alot of time...still can walk to parkson.=="

SKIP some part.

Reach school. WOW!
Result havent out yet, but teacher talking crap inside hall.

Waited around 10 minutes, result came out.
Some ppl cried for no reason....swt=="
Some ppl cried cause get bad result=="
Some totally no emotion.=="

The moment i get that paper, i was like..OMG.
This is the moment i waiting for.
And what did i get???
The moment i look at it...HOLY!!!
the result i able to accept ...haha.

Then we went to Old Town.
Dint snap any photo la..haha...
thats how my christmas eve.

No comments: