Monday, December 21, 2009

冬至=)

Happy Winter Solstice=)
I went to my grandma house for dinner.
i helped her make "Tang yuan" =)
but i don't really like the taste of tang yuan.
cause is tasteless.Lol. is made by flour o.o
And i help my grandma make wan tan.
Lol. since the original wan tan shape so normal.
And i start to make other kind of shapes.Lol
picture upload as soon as possible.hahaa.
.
2009 draws to a close.
Recall the last month of form2, know that I and my buddies will soon separate, I start to worry about.
I thought to myself, how I accompanied in the absence of my buddies to spend the entire year of 2009.

"I should be very lonely, right?"
"Would feel so helpless, right?"
However, up to this year, is not so complicated than i thought.
.
I met a group of good friends.
They were all very cheerful.
Still remember when school open,
they were all very kind to run over and talk to me.
If there are difficulties, they accompany me to tide over the difficulties.
.
Of course, never forget my buddies .=)
Sometimes we will get together.
Yamcha yamcha.
Online game gang..hahaha.
.
This year basketball life still ok.
MSSD we won.
Skills improving,
but I think there is still plenty to learn.
.
Ok.
Gonna say bye bye to 2009 and hello~ 2010.
Hows form4 life gonna be?
who knows. @@




No comments: