Monday, December 7, 2009

aaaaaaaaa =x

I cant go any further than this~
I want u so badly, its my biggest wish~
Cool,I spent my time just thinkin thinkin bout u~
Every single say yes, i'm really missin missin u~
And all those thing we use to use to use to do~
lalalala
.
whoops. did i just sing? hahaaa.
nice bo? must say nice~...hahaa.
love this song nia.xD
"Meet Me Halfway" kaka.
.
kays.
Today training a...ok ok la..not so tiring.
but my high pose not sharp jor laaaa.
train more la. what to do?who call u so lazy..
sad case.T.T
thn coach seems bo mood weyh.
and he say he got alot of things to think...
dont make him angry or what de.
cause sumtime we talk alot during training. hahaa.
.
thn yamcha. wakaka.
acually want go back hom de lo..
neh~~!! itu soye waii aaa..
make me wan go yamcha de loo...
keep ask..wan go or not?
1st i say dun wan de lo..
thn she keep ask..thn make me wanna go jor. :)
.
after that, back home.
life back to normal.
ahha. went back saw my baobeii tie hair niaa.
cute sia..hahaaa.
photo lazy upload :)
see 1st laa..haha.
.
Since ntg to do, and my bro went for tuition.kesian weyh, holiday need tuition, but good for u. so, just go..haha.
So i curi curi go ply my bro's Modern Warfare 2.
so hard to ply. keep die one weyh.
maybe this game not suit me. me. memang la...Lol.
but, pro need train too. haha.
.
tomorrow must rest enough laa.
Wed, Thur, Fri..training aaa.
Letih.
Cant imagine. @@
And now~~ back to facebook~~ muahha.
=X

No comments: