Friday, December 11, 2009

11/12

Today, almost late for training. Lol.

Start at 9.00am..i woke up at 8.30am.hoho.

Luckily reach there they havent start yet, cause coach went out awhile.pheeww.

.

And then dinner, my father bring us to Ijok. I have no idea where the hell is that.
near Kuala Selangor, i think so.
.
After dinner, my father suggest bring us along go PJ yamcha with friend. i was
like..OMG, just ate dinner, and now yamcha. from Ijok to PJ quite far.
And they say go Tropicana City Mall. Who knows last minute say Ming Tien, at Taman Mega.
On the car i keep ask my father, Are you sure they said tropicana ?
he keep say, ya la ya la.
SEE! last minute Ming Tien.=.=
But we reach Pj quite faast. cause my father, he speed up. And i sit infront weyh.
he though he is F1 driver huh? OH NO!
.
And now! i'm save!
hahas=x

No comments: