Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hehe <3 update bloggie again.
What a nice day today, woke up have breakfast with family,
Went to new house have a look and decide what color should we paint.
Apple white for living room, dad's and bro's room. Sky blue for my room =O I'm the special one. =x
Why? Cause they don't want any color. Pure white =3=.
I WANT COLOR, CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT SINCE I WAS YOUNG!!! =D
Hope it doesn't look weird, cause is blue in color, but the room owner (me) is a girl.
Daddy feel weird =3= cause i'm girl and i choose blue for my room color.
who says that girl's room must PINK or whatever ridiculous color?! huh ?! huh?! huh?!
I don't care! i want blue blue blue!!
My bro even funny, He wants black and white. What the :O
No one paint their room whole black, It makes your room so warm and mosquito all flying around.
At the end, he choose apple white. LOL. I suggested PINK =D LMAO.
cause my one blue for girl, Pink for boy!! =D new theory.
He says, I'll chop you if my room is PINK! =@
.
Back home and on my comp.
Facebook time!
Finally, my friend has online. Saw her respond, glad to know she is okay now.
Few days ago, i saw news paper about her dad.
Her dad passed away. ='( what a sad case.
You all can read from here

When i read this, and i saw my friend's profile pic.
Makes me wanna cry.
Feels so pity.
=(

1 comment:

simple1happy said...

哈,
我也喜欢这个颜色~
...天空蓝~^^*

我的英文不是很好勒~
很多字都看不懂~><