Thursday, June 2, 2011

Opssie doopsie..long time dint update my blog already. Somebody is gonna kill me :O
Is holiday, sorta having fun. =)
I ate snowflake that day, yummy ♥ But without someone it doesn't taste sweet ;(
Hehe. exciting about this Sunday's outing. wahaha
Go to KL, can eat Snowflake and T-bowl. haha
Hope i'm able to eat this both. HAHAA. *eat eat eat, you're getting fatter!!*
.
Next week maybe going to Sunway Lagoon with friends.
Haiz, hope i'm in the mood of going, but i'm going to bankrupt aaaa ;(
.
Yesterday i bought a bottle of lotion. Vasaline whitening lotion. LOL
It says lighter skin in two weeks. LOL..one day twice.
I bought and try it. Hope it works!!
I want my skin become fair abit, if not we both stand next to each other, im the darker one =(
That doesn't feel good at all ;(