Tuesday, June 7, 2011

almost half of the holiday is GONE!!

OMG laa.
Half of the holiday is G.O.N.E!
Haiz. Is gonna back to school soon.
.
From yesterday, we keep discussing and changing our outing plan!!
I'm not very happy before that, cause they are ruin my planning.
That is not why i want, i want to have fun in sunway, but not times square, dude!
We change our plan, due to SOMEBODY'S big big "problem"..
what is this..urgh..
BUT AT THE END, the planing is back to normal. As usual what i expected it.
I asked, why change back? I though she got a big big "problem"
my friend said, she still gt a little only.
Wth?! Still got a little thn why u suggest to change place, and make things so complicating.
Still requested it on friday, HELLO!! I'm not so free like you.
After the topic close, she still state that need to back home early.
I mean, what the hell is this? Outing haven't started it. And you already mention what time to go home?
7 or 8 reach home? that means 4-5 we need to rush to the toilet *mandi kerbau* and rush home ?
I'M DONE WITH THIS, I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!! -_-
.
Today, mom and brother went to genting with aunties, dad went to work.
Woke up around 11 something, mom din't drive her car out, so i can drive the car to the nearest coffee shop and buy my brunch? Lol
Brought my favourite drinks, Coffee ice. But only that shop, cause i never tried before others coffee at others shop. tee-heeee =D
After eating my brunch, mum sms me to hang cloths.. T^T housework, sad!
And i can't stand Cody's dirtiness. So i decided to help all doggie to bath.
Max,Cody,Sky,Bingo. =) in order. Lol.
Big,Small,Big,Medium =D
While i bathing for Sky, dum dum Max chasing dragon-fly. He keep jumping around and catch the dragon-fly. Maxie dum dum! =x
Then the floor was wet, and max slip , lose control and bang to the wall..LMAO.
I keep on laughing non stop. how stupid is he. =D. he looks cute anyway. ♥
Sometimes home alone feels great. Sometimes ONLY =D haha.
Okay, thats all. Nite!! =D

No comments: