Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yo Yo watsup. Lol

Hehe. Update again~=D.
Today 1st day of training. Not very tiring. But my back injured, sorta pain =(
Hiaz. Im still not good enough. As all my friends and teachers say, no self-confident at all. Totally 0%!
What should i do? Crap! =3=
MSSD is just around the corner. can i do well? I dunno. Really.
I'll try my best.
.
After training, had my lunch. Feels so boring, so i decided to help my doggies take bath.
My coody is so dirty =3
My Sky still ok
My Bingo, Dirty!
My Max, Dirty i guess. not sure. Lol. cause its black in colour.

Max is the hardest dog to bath with. He keep running around, he trying to escape me, but he FAIL! muahaha. wanna fight with me? Take this! xD
.
After that i went for tuition, after tuition went to pasar malam! that time is around 5 pm.
Not much stalls. Thanks to my mum =3= so early go to Pasar malam.
Btw, nothing special today =D. Spm students get their results today. Hope they are happy with their results.
.
Hope there is no training on this SUNDAY!!
i wanna eat sushi with My Lion!! ♥ miss miss..lol
Got people belanja wor. ofcourse i wanna go =D.
Can i have another requirement? I want Cookie n Cream too!! can i can i can i? =x jk~ lol
Damn, im getting fatter and fatter. =3=.
Hope no ppl will dump me next time. LOL!

No comments: