Monday, March 21, 2011

1st day of school after 1 weeks of holidays.

Hihi :) Update my bloggie again. lol.
After 1 week of holidays, i couldn't wake up early in the morning.
Till my "alarm" woke me up!! Thank you alarm~~~xIxLxYx
Not feel like going to school today actually, but i force myself to go. cause start from wednesday not going to school till my MSSD finish. :D Awwww, how nice +_+? But i'm worry about my oral and lisan. Cause im afraid that teacher complete all classmate's oral and lisan,and left me behind and i've to do it all by myself. what the. I dont want that to happen :( arghhh.
.
No assembly today, yeaaahooo. +_+ then i sleep while my friends were chatting around.
I dont wanna give a damn on it, i rather use my time to sleep. O.O. then suddenly Science teacher came in and let us know our science paper2 results ONLY =3= But suddenly, she snatch everyone's paper and said, this week cant distribute paper yet. cause the olahraga team when for their MSSD during our exam, so today they are taking their exams. Our school is afraid that we all have sikap tolong-menolong, so they can score well during exam =3=. Okayy, so i need to wait one more week for my results, uh huh O.O''''
.
No tuition today, So freeee +_+ haha.
Today i cook dinner for my family.lol. i fried the fish ball. LOL. So scary. I was afraid that the hot oil will hit me, so i keep use the wok cover to protect myself. LOL. I cant imagine if i contact with the hot oil. I think i will be screaming like hell? LMAO. Lucky that nobody complain. :D
.
Skyping now, Somebody so cute la today +_+
Keep make sad sad face O.O Make me cant angry =3=

No comments: