Monday, March 21, 2011

Me and my tad-tad.
Take this early in the morning! :D

Is me!! :D again.Not going to school today, not feeling well. How lazy am i?
aiksss.
SuSu so lazy~~ =
YEAH!! i KNOW!
Dunno why, feels like wanna upload all the picture that i wanna share +_+

Here you go!

8 inch burger. Share with daddy, but still cant finish. =O
Black forest cake.

TomYam Pasta
and
Fruit Tea
@
Winter Warmer
Uber men. Lol
friend's bday present, i bought this doesnt mean he has body odor or whatever shit. Lol
Drift car or cat? Lmao
My Baby haha
Boring me! @aunty's house
LUSH!! +_+
Love this mask, but is import =3=
Not selling in Malaysia.
Above pictures is all early March.
p/s: but not the very 1st pic!

WHO IS THIS?! :X hahas
My candid shot skill pro huh? :D lalalala
.
I had a bad dream yesterday, makes me cry!!! :( damn
I dont think so i can save money to buy myself a better phone!
Why?!
Cause i wanna buy myself a NIKE bag! =3=
As u guys knw, nike bag not cheap right?
BUT i still wanna a nike bag!!
Hmmm? Is there anyway i can get a nike bag? YES!! DADDY!!
Daddy, can i have a nike bag?! pls pls pls pls
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
='(
i think this is how he reply me if i ask him T^T

2 comments:

simple1happy said...

lol
你不是今天生病么?@_@

SuSu said...

对啊。。生病啊。。生病不能写blog?><那些都是久照片