Monday, March 28, 2011

1st day of MSSD.
.
woke up at 8, cause chee hui said she will reach court at 8.30 am!!
So, bath and prepare to go out.
But!!! Chee hui message me that she is late!! wtf ==
Go great, waited her one hour..boring!
.
Then we had our breakfast around the area, i ate nasi lemak and curry chicken.
Before that i wanted to eat McD breakfast!!
Lion gave me coupons =( i wanna use it
but, from basketball court to McD is soooo far and im lazy =P.
Hehe. so..i keep for next time. neh neh ni bu bu =P.
.
I wanna have license!!!! ==
My friend keep nagging me today!! =(
"Go take your license, SuSu!!!!! I'm waiting you to fetch me!!!!!"
I was like, wtf T^T
"wth take you so long!!!"
Hey~== i dont have enough time okay?!
“If you able to drive now, i wont need to walk right now!!"
Stop complaining =3= just walk back to court.
Above is her complains T^T what a nice friend. stupid chee hui =P.
.
Wednesday is my turn!!! Im so scare.
I want supporters T^T~~!!!
Haiz.
.


No comments: