Thursday, August 19, 2010

WTF. my endurance is limited ok?!

wtf. my endurance is limited ok?! dont make me wack u, shorty. o0o
is just a typing error and i just wanna have a look. REALLY THAT SERIOUS?
I just wanna have a look..JUST A LOOK. Need so fierce to talk to me?
i just wanna take the paper and have a look, keep ask me to let go for what.
WTF is wrong with you.
.
Because of Hippo class name has been type wrong to ur class, you need such a big respond?
IS JUST A TYPING ERROR. shit u
"tiger does not exert, u treat me as sick cat"
so what? after that i scold back you, what you like?
LIKE A DOG CRAWL INTO A HOLE!
DOG! IM YOUR MASTER, SIT!
*dog sit*(this is you)
.
HUI told me last time what have you done during primary school.
I though that you are not that bad, but now i finally realize.
YOU ARE THAT BAD! =.=
in my eyes, you are just a dog and a nerd.
N-E-R-D!!!
.
If next time May and other friends have any trip and you are going.
I swear i wont join.
Cause i wont shop with dog like you, dog should stay at home.
Eat dog food!
BARK LIKE A DOG, woof woof!
BEG ME LA!!! shit
.
TRY TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS AGAIN!
YOU ARE SO DEAD!
Whats near me and that's the thing that is flying towards you.
HOPE THAT IS HEADSHOT, 1 hit KO!
i'll prepare gravestone for you, dont worry ;D
"R.I.P M-H!!"
.
This saturday hope u are not going for yamcha. if not i pour my drink on ur head.

1 comment:

simple1happy said...

不要介意了哦~~
所谓:pass tense 嘛~~^^