Sunday, July 11, 2010

That place was AWESOME!! ♥

Yuhoo~~feel like long time dint update my blog already xD
Miss my blog (´ゝз・)
Hmmm~ These days what am i doing?
Muahahaha. IT WAS AWESOME!!
Saturday i went to a place that i have not been there before.
under 18 is not allowed to go in xD
I sneak into it...!!
i able to go in cause i'm too mature? LOL! (っ>ω<)っ
Tiger and Brandy!!
Remix song was Awesome!! xD
Around 4 am something only back home =O
the most unexpected thing is my mum took me to this kind of place. Lol
Hot mum? xD
Cool mum? =X
Next time go with friend, wahaha.
My mum allowed. Wow
.
Sunday woke up kinda late.
Then at night church had concert.
Dr. Enoch. xD
His piano skill was Fantastic.
.
Yesterday reach home 11 pm ++ then sleep awhile 2 am woke up watch FIFA!!
Still got additional time, around 5 am only finish the match!
At the end Spain won (_ _。)
Nvm. i don't care who won.
i just don't believe that the PAUL thinggy so accurate.
Speechless ...
Bye bye 2010 Fifa.
see you at BRAZIL! xD at 2014
That time i'm 20 @@
Old!
.
Today skip school =X
haha..now doing housework half way.
gtg now =X tataaaa

No comments: