Friday, July 16, 2010

Damn Bm lisan >=(

Argh!!
Bm lisan, teacher want us to choose a drama from the buku novel to act.
Then my friend want me to act as an old man!!
I dont want!!
So they say ballot to decide lo.
At the end, still is me~!!
So, no choice, I need to act as an OLD MAN!! WTH~*unconvinced*
Argh, forget it.
.
Today the new student back to our class. Still ok.
Nothing change, we still fool around as usual.
The fun part is during English period teacher discuss about the senior citizen.
I suggest that old people go for basketball. hahahah=X
Wee suggest go for War game. hahaha=X
Then WWF and so on. haha
.
In class, laughter around us. non stop.
No sadness, but laughter =)
Glad to have you guys as my classmates.
Not as bad as i expected.
i appreciate it.
.
Afternoon, when i was on the way to tuition. Guess what~!!
I saw Pooh pooh and his girlfriend.
Yer, bad boy!! Dint tell us he got girlfriend liao.
Still hold hand leh~ sweet sweet~~ i still saw baby they all. haha
So, who cares, go tuition more important. haha ;D
.
Thats all for today.
Currently at auntie's house.
Play HK just now, kinda fun. then Fb. And now blogging. whats next? MSN~xD

No comments: