Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm back!!! *omg, alot of dust*

yuuhooo =) i'm back!!!
Finally finished my tournament.
We get 1st!! Segar rocks! =)
I pray so hard to god. God really bless me =)
I pray that i able to ply well during final.
It really do, and i pray hard that i able to in Gombak. =)
It really works . Yeaaaaa !!
.
Today back to school, only around 15++ ppl attend school, 1st i tot that, what la u guys, i come back u all absent, so scare to see me meh!?
So, my friend said that, dunno what Indian new year or whatever so they absent...
Who cares! as long as i have fun in school.
But i really bored, regret that i dint bring hand phone along to school.
Fool around with friends. hahaha.
Then suddenly headmistress pass by, i hurry up act that i'm doing homework. what a good student am i =)
I keep busy doing my moral project @@
aikss. busy busy busy. what to do, 1 week ++ no go school le.
must catch up what teacher teach!!
.
Saturday go McD celebrate lurr. teacher belanja us..wooots =)
gtg..tata~~!!! ^^

No comments: