Thursday, April 1, 2010

愚人节. =) and =(

Today is APRIL FOOL.
of course everybody will fool around, include me! =)
So, at the midnight of April Fool. I cant sleep.
So, i decided to fool around.
.
1st target. BadBoy! =P(game friend)
But, not in a good timing. That moment he is so moody and i still fool him. how bad am i.
I lie to him something , and he straight away no mood, and still use vulgar!
That moment feel like crying, but i dint cry la =( but feel sad.lol
Cause he get scolded from his boss =( kesian yo =) nvm la...sayang back u la =P hahax
.
Morning went to school. =) feel like lying my classmates that i'm not going to school start from tomorrow and i'm changing school =)
some of them do believe. =P. Stupid thing
The reason why i dint come for school is because, i'm having school bball competition, have to train harder =)
SuSu, Gambateh! =)
So, Guys! do not miss me a!! i know u all dont T.T
.
And then i also have been cheated by friends. T.T
Lol. Have a fun day today=) Jokes with friend and etc etc.
Today i've done my lisan. damn it! i'm sucks on it man. >=( argh! hate lisan and oral.
Anyway. I'm not going to school tomorrow! wooot=)
Thats all <3 see ya!
miss someone lotsssssssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that one can be pur joke 4ever...
haha...
no one want believe you==