Friday, August 19, 2011

-.-

Another week almost gone. Haiz.
This is called LIFE.
.
Have to face the reality.
Life is still going on.
We cant escape anything. Have to face it.
.
Sometime time really run super fast!
Sometime really run super slow!
Such as, Happy moment always past fast!
Sad moment sometime not even move!
.
Why this world so much of negative things instead of positive things?
Btw, i know that god can help me.
Atleast my god bless me that, everyday i'm able to open my eyes to see a brand new day.
Can always talk to my family, my love one, and my friend.
Joke around. caring around. share something =D
this is we always do in class right? my friends. hahas.
.
I really feel sad about my friend.
Been bully by his ex.
She keep threaten my friend.
How dare she hurt my friend like this.
You think that you are a "nice girl"?
actually, you're not.
So, stop bully my friend, he is not your maid.
Get off! -.- useless one.
I believe that he can find a girl better than you x10000 times!!
he is such a nice guy, u are such a waste!
.
This week no meet ='( wuwuwuwuwu

No comments: