Friday, November 13, 2009

New blog skins^^

Another normal day!
nothing special today!
erm...wake up kinda late today! cause last night sleep late! hahaaa.
then ate my breakfast..guess wat.
my breakfast, my mother brought egg tarts *yeah!*
yuuummy^^
then watch tv.hahaaa, no computer then watch tv one la...haha!
if not? dreaming?
i know i always dreaming..but cant keep dreaming. not worth, haha!
tv shows kinda intresting^^
.
no longer. my bro came back from school!
aiks! PS3 addict! haha!
ofcourse! he will keep kacau me!
cause he wanted to ply his new video game..
dunno wat Modern Warfare...
haha! same like Call Of Duty><
and he called me to ply wif him...
then, ok lo..since i ntg to do also xD
then we team work defeat enemy!
wow! so cool la! we were shouting like maniac..=x
and my mother are complaining, but we dint even care..haha!
and my dog, Cody. high wif us together...
Cody was barking over there, hahaaa. kinda noisy too!
o(@.@)o
but i too noob in PS3..hahaaa! is hard to control for me...
but atleast i can cover my bro during shooting..haha =x
.
During gaming...
suddenly recieve a message..
Ai Jia ask me whether tonight wanted to go basketball court or not.
cause tonite 仁友 vs 中华
two pro team..haha
cause next week we gonna defeat this two team..
so, i asked my mum..and she allowed me to go too.
hahaa. tonight wont so boring looo, can go out..heheee.
.
Around 6.00++ i prepared..
and ate my dinner!
and i fetch Ai Jia...
her bro come along too.hehee^^
when we reach basketball court...not very crouded...
they r warming up...
and the match begin!
erm...both team kinda pro!
but the end, 仁友won...><
.
after the match, i when back home.
me n my bro stay at home..
father havent come back, mother went out ><
and i using the old laptop..so slow><
around 1 hour, my father came back! yeah!
can use his laptop! haha!!
.
and now i'm typing blog...and change my blog skin..hehee.
hows my blog skin? ok or not? hahaa.
take a long time to change it..
and make it better ..keke.
kays..is getting late...gtg now..byess

No comments: