Saturday, October 15, 2011

xD

ok. you can said that i'm insane!
HAHAHA, is almost 3 am, and i still have the mood to blog.
AND take photo too. Lol.

Let's meet my bunny zai.

using dad's lap to online actually. HAHAHA.
after blogging, i should go and sleep. Later no people want me how?
HAHAHA. tomorrow still have sejarah tuition @ 9am.
HAHAHA...Sometime a relationship really makes people complicated.
We should not betray our loves one.
.
So far, i've live in this world for 17 years.
A lot of relationships have broke up because of betray.
This make me have no confident in marriage. Although they are still have alot of sweet couples. In these 21 century, the rate of divorce is increasing. Betrayers are all around the world. Who knows you are the unlucky ones. Haha. Who knows? God know. Yea, i always told myself to think positive, but sometime i cant refuse to think negatively. Most of the cases are housewife been betray by their husband. A wife that everyday do the housework, take care of their kid , but the husband is having outside with another lady. Back home, said ' I love you and act like nothing at all. The 'I love you' is that really come from ur heart? or just for fun?
And the wife surely feels that their husband 100% love her only. If he really love you, why he still wanna betray you? i dont uderstand what guys thinking. That's why, for my future, i wont count on any man, if i'm married, i still want to work, what if he betray me and he wanted to marry to another lady? i've no income. What if he dun wan his child either? I cant take care my child without income. -.-. In this post, doesnt mean that i dont like guys. I still believe in true love, Just wanna write what i feel now. HAHA..nvm, life is short! Enjoy it!

No comments: