Thursday, June 25, 2009

CPU!!! when u wanna come back..blue screen considered serious?

argh!!
my dearest cpu!
when u wanna come home!
i super duper extreme bored...
and i super duper extreme miss my online games~
thanks to the hang screen thinggy =.=
without games..i've nothing to do.
walk,eat,sleep,help my mum do some thing, dreaming...
and..when i want to watch tv, guess wat=.= my bro playing his GTA4..
simply bang his car, knocked down people, shooting every1 who pass by.
GANGSTERISM!
VANDELISM! *dont think so my spelling correct =x
and he wont die although people keep shooting...
CAUSE..he using cheat codes...
CHEATING!=x
thanks to the hang screen thinggy, and it restart few times..cool huh?><
restart few times for what?
it wont be any better or any improve what!
waste my time jek!
and make me SAD!! T.T
so? should i spam my blog? muahahahah..yes~^^
Today i went and checked whether my CPU is done..
the girl say, havent done yet.
wait for 2-3days all until they call!!!!
omg...where can a~
No Computer No Life.
agree? hahas
School life..so far so good =.=
all my friends start to chat in English =.=...
and guess wat...
all use mandrin translate to english
example: eat glass grow up--> chi bo li da
small gass-->xiao qi
and more
creative rite?
and then our new headmistress adding more RULES!
little bit thing...demerit!
me ah! so good girl...where can get demerit de...
=x
1 week sport check once.
finger nails, hair and more.
boys always kena cut de =.=
so LUCKY weii~
buy TOTO also not so lucky.
I'M SERIOUS!
Somore PMR coming soon!
my mum sure start to say alot excuses not allowed me to play comp.
AND!
this saturday, my parents gonna take my results..
i shall prepare my ears...
and a BIG jar of ice water
*make it as big as a pool also nvm!
and air-cond with 0 degree!
SUNDAY! *gosh..
i'm so worry..
3 on 3..
i dunno how to lead the two new player..they are still new..
and i dunno how to guid them..
3 on 3 means 3 people in a team.
so, i considered older player and the other two are new...
and the truth is, i dint guide ppl before in my life.
This is my 1st time, i will be my last time too^^
i guess so.
so..is getting late..
gtg now.
buh-bye o^^o

No comments: