Friday, June 5, 2009

alive

hehe...
as you see..
my blog been dead for 5 days!
OMG!
haiz...busy busy busy!
match match match.
haha..
this few day went to a competition.
the venue at Seri Cahaya International School.
Waliao...as u can see.International School
for rich people d la.
the school each and every class have aircond.
and the teachers are British.
leng lui and leng zai ah! crazy-ing
and the school got their own van.
the number plate is all the same, accept the alphabete.
there is kindergarten, primary school and secondary school.
so cool huh?
i hope i can study at there ah, but the fees sure very...expansive!
hehe.
this few day we won few match.
next monday is the final.
wish us all the best ya.
err..that day Wednesday. *if i'm not mistaken
my bro been rob.but it dint get hurt
cause that day he went to his friend's house.* my friend too
then a guy said that my friend's mother called him to trim the tree.
and then he walk in to the house* waliao..this person self-service de!
and then..
he called my bro take water for him.
and my bro really go and pour a cup of water for him.
and then he toke my bro's hp act nothing.
and my friend ask him why you take my friend's phone.
he said he wan to call our mother, and then my friend ask him:"u know my mother's hp number meh?"
and the started to panic.
and he take the scissors pointing at my friend.
and toke my bro hp and my friend's.
cause my friend de hp too expansive.
so he try to push his hand.
and snatch back the hp.
but my bro 1 the stupid robber toke jor.
bu never mind la...so cheap.
and the robber escape jor.
and then
he brought a new phone...zzz
that day lost that day can get back a new phone..zzz
i so sleepy .gtg
bb

No comments: