Wednesday, July 6, 2011

=) thanks dad

Firstly, i wanna congrats myself. I'm safe!!
Nothing happen at all.
Just called me work hard on BM =3=.
And about the 3 T, my dad dint say anything at all. xD ♥
I'm counted lucky already,
I heard my friend said, A parents slap her daughter.
A auntie faint cause her son not discipline, she is so sad. O.O.
.
Today went for blood donation.
Before that kinda scared, cause I'm scare of pain =(
But, at the end no feelings at all.
But now, i feel the pain and my left hand no strength at all.
Is worth it, at least i get to help some one and i get to know my blood group too =)
Is O!! Universal donor. =P
Bangga sangat xD,,
the moment i saw a bag of my blood..i almost faint. Haha.
Is alot O.O. 480 ml =3=
Luckily i went there early, if not. I have to wait quite long =O
Is kinda tiring after blood donation.
I can sleep easily when i reach home. nice to sleep...xD.
.
Tomorrow got for undang test. hope i can pass. =3 ♥ God Bless me =)

No comments: