Sunday, July 19, 2009

T.T

wakakaa.
is me again~duh!
long time dint post again larhx...
my blog so many dust jor.
ohya..changes my song...
how is it? nice or not? xD
now ah, starting to fall in love with dunno Korean or Japan song.*blur...xD
the two song inside my music plaer de so nice lorhx~
summore so leng zaii and leng luii~
haha...
yerh~~!!!
the comp grafic card..very jiak saii de lorhx
hate it lorhx!
need to chance again...
wth =.=
tommorow school again~argh!
lazy larhx...
my brother dont hav school..good sia~!
today ah, after tuition, go yamcha wif friends...
guess wat =.=
all go back so fast de..
throw me in the coffee shop ! T.T
sienz...then so fast go back home lerhx.
next time dont wan invite they all jor larx~ argh!
come back watch tv, sleep...etc.
dunno wat to say jor...
gtg lurhx><>

No comments: