Friday, April 3, 2009

school day...*sob

*sob
2day go school...
onli me and zhi hui go jek lo...(i think so)

2day ah...cant see my friend they all do oral test * dissapointed
aiyo...i cum becuz of tat de leh....
ofcourse, also 4 GEOGRAFI project de lah...

2day morning also lazy 2 go de la...
cant woke up in the morning de..
but the end i woke up....
zzzz...
kinda tired de lo....*sob

3.30++ go court...
was like so DAMN hot~~!!
OMG~
i get the new t-shirt jor~~
SO RED!!
and my name write until so BIG~
scare like ppl dunno my name mehxx~~ T.T

haiz...2day choose ppl tat can participate in MSSD...
me ofcourse....
GOT LA!!^^
but 1 of my fren not been choosen...
hope she wont too sad la...
jyjy more abit can le^^

walao eh..
dunno y 2day so bad luck de lo...
sumthing happen....and my fren dun understand wat i say d lo!
i say throw ball 2 my fren...she go throw 2 me...
so..i havent prepare..whole ball wack my face *OMG!!!
PAIN LO!!!!!
*sabar....

2molo got agian...
11pm~
haiz...
nid 2 sleep le lo...

hehes~~MSSD tat time wanna take lots lots of pikcha...
then upload here...
haha...
see how 1st la...^^

gtg go lo...
is getting late now...
so tata^^
miss ya^^
PS:BORING~


No comments: